Here is some tough love for everyone out there. Whether you're working towards a big exam, have a looming piece of homework, want to eat more healthily and become fitter, or just have some big life goals.
This one's for you.
In the wise words of Shia La'Beouf and nike: "JUST DO IT"
- Doing just 30 minutes of something productive everyday equates to 182 hours and 30 minutes of productivity every year
- You have the same amount of time in a day as Barack Obama and Beyonce
- If you put in 5 minutes more effort everyday, you will exceed the expected amount of effort and inevitably reep the benefits
- Your future depends on what you do today, not what you plan to do on monday
- Thinking about everything you have to do, won't get the job done, trying to take action will
- A year from now you'll wish you had started today
- You don't need more time in a day, you need more productivity and efficiency
- One day, or day one. You decide
- Nothing will work unless you do
- Aim to be productive, not busy
Ultimately, rather than planning goals and wishing you had the perfect life,
take action now and make it work out for you while you have the time. There is no point wasting time worrying about a big pile of work or a deadline when you could be using the time to work towards completing it.
Live in the moment
Subscribe to Velvet Navy
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox