Hello again to anyone who kindly takes the time to read my blog, i am back for another post on the things i got for christmas.
before i get into the presents i would just like to put out a disclaimer to say that i am in no way bragging or intending to brag i only wish to review and recommend to anyone interested.
- one main thing i got in my sack from santa is an amazon firestick- this i an excellent little thing to buy if you are into film and tv show watching for just £30 this plugs into your tv and you are released into a load of apps, tv and films. As an extra app for this device i highly recommend downloading Kodi. For instructions on how to install this, visit jamiegoodwin.uk
- as i am obsessed with foxes, i got a fair few fox themed stocking fillers including- knee high fox socks, fox slippers from fatface, a fox colouring book, a fox jumper from mantaray, and fox calendar for 2017.
- i highly recommend the chopstick curling iron by lee stafford if you desire tight, defined ringlets. it heats up quickly to a good temperature around 180-200 degrees and works very well on fine hair as well as thick.
- i also got two great books from places like oliver bonas and urban outfitters called ’52 lists project’ and ‘how to be confident’. i think these are a great way to have a fresh start for the new year and keep track of achievements and thoughts. I also received ‘girl online going solo’ by Zoe Sugg which is in her sequel.
- the next thing is the perfume ‘daisy’ by Marc Jacobs which is a gorgeous fresh, slightly floral scent perfect for any time of day or season! The packaging is far past majestic with daisies pinned to the lid and it is all round brilliant!
- my main present from my parents was £100 to spend on a shopping trip during the christmas sales which is a fab idea for any teenagers who don’t know what they particularly want for christmas- with my money i bought a dress and a jumper from pull&bear and some gorgeous lingerie from victoria’s secret pink collection. then i went to lush and got a LOT of amazing products in the half price christmas sale, a tinkerbell dvd collection (tinkerbell fangirl at 15 over here), some makeup bits and plenty more. money goes a long way in the christmas sales so get shopping!
overall my christmas was a fabulous one with family and friends we had great fun. of course i am in no way, shape or form trying to brag just merely recommending good present ideas or top buys.
thanks for reading, siana xxx
Subscribe to Velvet Navy
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox