Hello and welcome to another blog post! Now you’ll have to forgive this general kind of post. I hope you can understand that i’ve been nose deep in, revision, artwork, homework and other stress so it’s lucky that you’re even reading this. Now with that said, here we go.
- Tinkerbell – I have always been completely obsessed with all things Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, I have the full box set of all six Tinkerbell films and watch them quite a bit.
- Totally Lucy – My absolute favourite book series when I was younger was the Totally Lucy series by Kelly McKain, I must have read all ten about 3 times through and reread a few of my favourites (I’m sure i’ve read number 10 “Best friends forever” at least ten times). I’ve never found anything like them.
- Musicals – The first West End musical I ever went to see was a complete surprise to me. My auntie and cousin took me and my brother see Wicked and I just fell in love! I had seen musicals before but nothing compared to the West End!
- Potatoes – It may seem odd, but I am the biggest fan of potato, I love every form of potato apart from new potatoes. Potatoes are just great!
- Chocolate – I am a sugar addict, I will admit it and chocolate is my weakness. If chocolate is in front of me and i’m not allowed to eat it, I feel personally attacked. Only kidding, I can actually control myself but I do LOVE chocolate, but who doesn’t?
- Rose and Rosie – These two gorgeous girls are my absolute favourite youtubers and have been ever since I discovered them (which must have been about 3 years ago), they are hilarious, amazing, give the best advice, original, genuine, and a massive inspiration. LOVE love love.
- Starbucks – as you might know, I am an enormous fan of starbucks and it pains me to admit that a lot of my money has gone towards starbucks. I have had a recent detox but it’s very tricky.
- I was named after a sweet little mountain village on a Greek Island called Rhodes. I have been there and have pictures of me stood next to the “Siana” sign (which is spelt differently on one side of the village than it is the other)
- My middle name “Jade” is also special because the whole of my Dad’s side of the family have middle names that begin with J. For example we have Jon, Jake, Jordan, James, Jenna, Jay, Joyce, and the list goes onnnn.
- My family invented the babycino. I am not joking. I used to want to be grown up and drink coffee with my parents in cafes and I loved frothy milk so my parents would ask the baristas for the leftover frothy milk from the making of their coffees, to be put into an espresso mug with a marshmallow on the side. We did this in every coffee shop we went in and back then we went to several almost every weekend. About six months later “babycino” appeared on the menu, hmmm, I wonder where they got that idea from??? It is now on the menus of franchises all over England, some places charge for it, some don’t.
- I used to wear an eyepatch with a little pink heart on it because my eyesight was much worse in one eye than it was the other. There is still a difference but it’s definitely not as significant.
- I have several allergies being: hazelnuts, peanuts, brazil nuts, pets, certain fruits, I also have sensitive skin and horrible hay fever.
- I won a Kip McGrath writing competition in 2012 with a poem about rowing (haha oh how I have changed).
- I am a member of the RSPB and sometimes go on walks around one of their sites.
- I used to collect rocks and crystals and now have a box of them under my bed.
- I remember my little brother’s birth. Bare in mind my brother is only two and a half years younger than me, I remember being sent to a family friend’s house while my mum was giving birth at home and I remember being really annoyed about the fact that I couldn’t stay and watch. (of course now I understand why)
- Have you ever seen cricketers tap the floor with their bat? (apparently this is the reason for it: “An experienced batsman can gauge the kind of bounce a wicket would produce by the reaction he receives from tapping the bat on the ground”)** **Well at a very young age when I would go out and have fun games of cricket with my whole family, I thought this was so cool and something I just had to do. Thus resulting in everlasting home videos of me playing cricket, repeatedly hitting the floor with my cricket bat until I finally swung at the ball and then ran as fast as I could. I’m sure I made dents in the ground.
- I am scared of: Seaweed, the deep ocean, jellyfish!!!, urchins, unfamiliar dogs, a lot of other animals, and losing my family. (I refuse to go in the sea without any type of footwear on and hate going in the sea in foreign countries).
- I have climbed The highest mountain in Wales (Snowden) and the highest mountain in England (Scafell Pike) along with many others.
I’m sure I will think of more random things to add to this list but for now here you go! Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you’re doing well.
Lots of love,