Tips to stay organised: If you have a lack of organisational skills or just need more order to your life, this one’s for you. Enjoy!
- Keep a personal diary, one thing that makes me stressed out is holding in all my feelings especially after a bad day, it makes me feel very unorganised and unhappy. To help this factor, i keep a diary. You don’t have to write in there all the time (I don’t) but it’s useful to have if you ever need to get something off your chest.
- Keep an organisational diary / planner. It may seem like i’m suggesting for you to do a lot but i made this change to my life a few months ago and it honestly helps so much! In this you can keep important dates,to do lists, general lists and in my case even song lyric ideas. Again- you do not have to use this all the time but usually if you want to remember something it is helpful.
- Plan things the night before- by this I mean outfits, school supplies, make up to use the next day, skincare routine products, things to take somewhere. Plan it all out and lay it out so you don’t forget it and don’t have to worry about getting muddled when in a rush because it’s already done for you.
- Always have a drink of water with you, i know this sounds totally off topic but this helps so much as it makes you feel so much healthier and more awake which keeps you more focussed on what you are doing.
- Set reminders and alarms on your phone ten minutes early and on the actual time you want to be reminded. The amount of times i have forgotten things is stupid and this really helps to stay on track with appointments and such.
- Wake up at the same time every morning. And don’t just press the snooze button!!! This is important, if i go to bed late and wake up when my alarm goes off sometimes i just sleep through it which leaves you feeling miserable and disorientated for the rest of the day. Although it seems horrible at the time, getting up when you’re supposed to is so much better in the long run
This concludes my tips on staying organised for now, if you have any extra suggestions, feel free to tell me in the comments section below.
Bye for now,